Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 January 2016

THE FINAL T-SHIRT REIVERS (last min decision)

Transfer Image

After doing a Mono Print last week I wanted to create the image on a T-shirt....(horse and fighter)
I did think about trying to draw the image again......However, I wanted to keep all the markings the print had.....If I did it again I wouldn't have the rough image I liked...

First I took a photocopy of the original

Then coated some card and my T-shirt in kromafresh 105


plain t-shirt

putting image down

image in the press

transfer

transfer


image not as dark or as detailed as I would like but ok for an example

different font examples


adding different fonts






If I had time to detail the image more I would of been happier.  However, overall I'm happy and think the next next few weeks will be interesting to use what I've learnt over my !st assessment's......


In the end I picked the orange colour of the lettering. The font was chiller and I felt that it was appropriate for the type of festival and feel of the Reivers.....

See book for more information on this and my overall feelings......

No comments:

Post a Comment