Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 January 2016

Robert Rauschenberg

I love this technique by Robert Rauschenberg another mixed media artist I looked at. So much so I want to learn more about how silk screen works! I do like alot of his work and these are 3 I liked from first glance online.

See more or his work at
http://www.rauschenbergfoundation.org/
www.google.com




Oil silkscreen Ink

Robert Rauschenberg.Persimmon, 1964. Oil and silkscreen ink on canvas. 66 x 50 in.


BICYCLE, NATIONAL GALLERY, PRINT ON SILVER FOIL BY ROBERT RAUSCHENBERG

Click here to zoom in.Image result for quiet house black mountain

 Gelatin silver print on paper



I may try to do A Day in the Life of Me! Collect information on my day as I go and then turn that information in an art..... Creating a combine!

Combine painting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia...

A combine painting is an artwork that incorporates various objects into a painted canvas surface, creating a sort of hybrid between painting and sculpture. Items attached to paintings might include photographic images, clothing, newspaper clippings, ephemera or any number of three-dimensional objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment