Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Night 5 - piss farting around

Well what can I say but .... well ..God knows I'm trying.... and feel like I'm a lost hope. Today I did both oil and acrylic... while I feel oil gives me a better image I'm feeling like it's all doomed to failure. I wanted so much to be able to paint a...shitting bloody apple... nothing else..  was asking for too much ??? 







The good bad and ugly... or as I like to say fugly... 




I'm so annoyed at this point... am I actually looking at what I see?   








I was so frustrated I just started to paint over and over again... why don't I get the basic principles of this !! 

Do not buy this crap.... as I've found in my real work as a painter and decorator good old turps... can't be beaten as yet.. my brushes are ruined cos of this piss water... 
 My poor old dog can't bare to look at my efforts tonight... she begged me no please ... don't make me see this shit.....  again :)



My mind can't figure it out... 

2 things are annoying me... 

1 how I got student of the year twice in a row....
2 what and why can't I move forward in these mediums.. 

What am I doing and what the hell am I as an artist.. maybe I should quit knowing I did my best... but maybe I just don't see the same way as everyone else... or just to impatience..  the thing is for me and my overactive mind... the torture is a hard burden to carry ... trouble is I feel the need and drive to go forward and fight this.. and for what? Fear of failures... as the song by Shawn Mendes says giving up isn't in my blood.... 


Mmm Maybe I should paint with my own blood?? Sweat and tears... !! 



Then u read this pish



Is this not were all doing as artists??? 











No comments:

Post a Comment