Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Photography Brief (P)

Decided to stop and look at what was being asked of me again. I can sometimes think of ideas and they don't have any relevance to the project I'm doing! Trying to review my work every so often!


This morning I was in library thinking of who or which Photographer or field of Photography I could look at and analyse.




The book YOUR WORLD I found interesting. This is because the book was a entry publication of photographs of peoples world. It contained only 214 images out of the 32,000 entries over 144 countries. (can u imagine viewing and choosing each one).  The images are all different and cover different subject matters. Most environmental and individual view of the world for them.








These are some of the images from the book and you can see the different range of subjects.......I did like environmental issues and did think of the waste I see everyday in my world. However I didn't have a connection with that and I'd like it more personal for my own self......


So I thought about the texture and pattern of some of the interesting things I see..... Like construction and working life..........


Or my own path of learning this far.....




 I played around with some wire while going over ideas in my mind....


 Notice the others like who and me are together as one piece of wire but the self is broken  BROKEN self! Boo Hoo I hear you saying haha poor me... But this is somewhat nice to acknowledge about the last year of my life. The changes I've make in doing this course are unreal....A journey of learning and knowledge, My self.....I do feel that I'm truly finding part of my self that knows I've always been more.....My new view of my surroundings and world. Then the other part of my life as a mother and daughter sister and cousin etc! Keeping it together and managing it all.....
 I sometimes look at a distorted view or my life and the person I am and how the world see me.......


I don't like looking at my own self in the mirror. What I'm I avoiding?









We live in stressful times and everyone is in they own little bubbles.... plodding along and I wonder how many of us actually do know ones own self. Is it just the camera that can lie? Are we capable of editing ourselves as easy as we do a photo! What do I really care about? My Views?





Should probably write that with these photos I when to my Google photos and edited the negative and hue..... I could use this self with wire as an example of neon lighting for my Tutti Frutti Juice Bar......




photography brief





No comments:

Post a Comment