Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 October 2017

produce paper for body! (e)

After making paper I thought I should begin to look at the human form in more detail. I've started out looking and thinking of the shape of muscles so that when I do my paper cast I don't end up with just a box shape of the features. I would like it to be more of the skin that just a outline of a shape. I would like to add features in detail and have some of the features/shadows to give an added illusion to the skin. Adding depth etc



with this paper I wanted in see-through in parts

added fibre to make the paper stronger and more structure to consturt


The paper is very soft and fragile when I apply glue it basically falls apart of disintegrates. This will have to be considered more as I try to build my human.  I did like the modroc cast I had done and how it gave bits failing off.. Maybe this would give a solid base to add my paper onto.

bones of feet. I struggle to draw hands and feet. I think breaking them down can help me combat this. my paper leg needs more shape and proportion as thigh not correct, but its making my eye look and at this stage in my design I feel that is what is important

again its not correct and angle off



While I'm unsure if all this is going to work, I do feel excited at the thought of doing and practicing this design.  It very time consuming and this process based learning may help to slow down my thinking and jumping ahead.

Modroc cast



No comments:

Post a Comment