Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 October 2017

Hand Lino Cut

Printmaking Lino cut

Here I was thinking of the contour of the hand and I was trying to add depth and shape with lines only. I think by adding the backgrounf hozional lines it makes my hand jump out of the print. I do like how looking at an object really does help to understand the overall object in some much more detail. Its is a great thing and one I enjoyed learning.  



testing printing on paper before cutting lino

My first print I was surprised at how graphic the lino cut was. I can see where I when wrong and what did work better but overall happy with my hand. Would like to do more prints adding smaller directional lines and try to really bring it all together for a stronger image.






I like the print on the lighter paper the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment