Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 September 2017

Positive and Negative Prints

Positive and Negative Prints
 

Holding up some perspex I drew round the jar and cup at arm length. I was surprised at how much detail I could capture. Timing was another bonus as it took only seconds. If I'd took my time I think this could make a more interesting finish.


first print just basic



last print background etc

Drawing by eye(below image) took a little longer but I enjoyed the challenge of getting angles correct and trying to create depth and tonal shades.



Like the contrast in colour here and the way you have to consider the mirror image when printed. I did a flip image from my photo.  Do like the way you can extend the digital image to suit different designs.

Did more examples in class too.









No comments:

Post a Comment