Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Life Drawing 12/09/17

Life Drawing

Overall I'm getting better at the idea of shape and form. Taking time to actually draw is benefiting me so much the last few weeks and while some parts are sooooo wrong ha,  I'm beginning to find a style that lets me see and relay my findings of the form onto paper.  I stuck to pencil as I've been trying to get the ways shapes form and move correct. See one thing can be put down very wrong if you dont look correctly. The eye or my own eye can trick and sometimes makes angles appear differently than they are. It goes left and I draw right so to speak. 







Charcoal - working from a dark background and taking out light and adding depth, tone etc


look at that foot hahahaha 


Below I do feel I'm connecting to the idea and point I'm trying to capture, I think my painters eye is slowly starting to begin to see... proportions aren't right but the understanding is starting to sink in for me.

shadows really add to a drawing like this. grounding it

The shoulder and top breastbone I couldn't seem to make the angle curve right. this annoyed me as I wanted the depth and the sense of the distance between the two shoulders


No comments:

Post a Comment