Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 December 2016

Mr and Mrs Comms (*)


Trash Talk

So I decided to get all the broken mobiles I have and disassemble them. 

I loved the circuit boards green colour and wanted to get inside the phones to get a closer look..... Them mini screwdriver sets you get in the Christmas crackers come in good for something......mmmmm excellent.     I do feel a little like a nutty professor,  mixed with a johnny five  tech head as I'm doing this...

The reason I'm doing it is for my wear and tear project and I intend to create a mix of my phones cracks and wear onto a canvas.... A mixed media style of image.... What I'm struggling to do is to figure out what it is I'm actually trying to do..... 

With many broken pieces the best I came up with so far was Mr and Mrs (Broken) Communication

like the older edited style






like the older edited look



Recycling the old into something new has been done many time and I can't help but feel I would like to make them into a little video.....

They may or may not end up in my canvas.... Time will tell.... but I like I gave them life if only for a few moments....




No comments:

Post a Comment