Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Environment continue Back to wax (e)


So today I had to look back at my body wax piece. I decided to take it off the mannequin and hang it from the ceiling, as I had to get a sense of a dead skin hanging up like an old jacket.   


  

I found that I could actually wear the skin myself. Had I been a firmer and younger model I may of well done just that. Then again I dont wanna be a part of an insidepiece to the theme of a cancer story and how fragile we are. Or do I? 



Adding my spine and piecing together to get a feel for my work so far. It been months since I looked at it


Added extras just for fun.



Breasts to add to model/skin. I had seen a real slice of breast with cancer in it and it was actually not that different to the wax here. I was surprised how natural in colour and marble like the slice was.  Which is great for my own work i'm creating as its not a million miles away. The skin isnt like how I would like it to look ideally but it works for what I wanted. 

tacked on breast



Still missing an arm and leg. plus details and of course the tumors and lights etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment