Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Photography h/w matisse

Herni Matisse - man in striped top

So for our homework we were asked to recreate a famous self portrait into a photograph.. Thinking about light etc..  

A busy mum of 3 I'd of liked to have included the kids but ran out of time... however few days before my youngest had been making Xmas cards and had got paint on his face... then this morning I'd just happened to grab a vest top that was striped.. this reminded me of this work.. need I say more apart from the edits I used - flip, cosy, brightness, backlight and that was more of less it.  

Used acrylic paint as didn't have face paint.. worked quick as I didn't want to have to scrub it off .... I'm left red faced enough posting these images ... 






4



Ridiculous haha... 

No comments:

Post a Comment