Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 January 2019

photography mushroom edits



Before and After edits

crop, levels, colour and light.







crop, filter(transfer), light and levels














I did like just the original photo below, but I have found that I need to consider the final image more with regards to things that will be in the final shot.
















 Here I just squared the image and I do prefer this to the zoomed in cropped one above






Here I lighten and cropped the image


I do like this one below as it is. Unedited

unedited










Next I wanted to try and get a close up detail of the underneath gills. I think using the black and white filter gives you a greater detail than the original. I also flipped this one below






I did try to find out on another mushroom if this would be the case also





The black and white gives I feel a softer natural feel to the mushroom. motherly and fragile. Also adds depth to the image.



Here I cropped and enhance the colour. Again I used the transfer filter. This has help to make the image jump out at you more


Below I took the image and tried to blur the background. However the editing I think takes away from the image and I prefer the first one. I like the fact you can see my legs. I think it helps take your eye up to the mushroom because of the angle it was taken. The other images seems to boxy.




































No comments:

Post a Comment