Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 31 January 2017

painters eye (fine art)

What can I say took me couple of hours and a sore back later to create this play on words textile piece to add to my Fine Art project...... A Painters Eye. 

While it is textile it does show the relevance of an artist in the way the fabric looks when together... Composition, colour, texture etc. The typography itself has all been thought of.
 Could of did it on your mac, then do it!
 Kinda takes the fun and energy out of creating something though. 
Lets face this is why most of us students or artists decide to do this type of thing.
If I have to reference an artist for some extra points then Tracey Emin has done some work on fabric. (however, I really can't say I like her attitude much, but can now appreciate a little of the work that goes into her pieces!. Wasn't until I uploaded this image that I remembered her tent project and then it made me cringe....not a Tracey bloody Emin )
Me ha No...!



 Notice my little sun pattern in the i   ....reference to Gogh there! Genius moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment