Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Wallpaper idea continued (P)

Wallpaper idea, now putting it all together.

First I got together some of my favorite photos I'd taken over the past few weeks.  I printed them out and started to arrange them into order.  Black and white mixed together with the same coloured  images.  I took a mix of woodland and natural world..

I wanted something that could appeal to everyone




mixed togeher b/w
Next I took some of the prints and photocopied them with some leaves twigs and flowers. Mixing the prints with real life to make a stronger background.




While this design is busy I do like the idea as a wallpaper.


Images I'd used to put together my wallpaper.















Out of my 8 images I have to choose I could display them as a wall mural wallpaper also. So I'd have a wallpaper with lots of images and my favorite one as a single mural paper.

Image result for photographic wallpaperImage result for photographic wallpaper
idea of a single mural




 Image result for photographic wallpaperImage result for photographic wallpaper Image result for photographic wallpaper
Sources from Google images on photographic wallpaper/murals...




While this idea is appealing to me I still feel its not saying anything about my self my views as such.

Guess if I was asked to design a wallpaper for a company this is something I'd have to do whether I had an interest in the subject or not....
I did feel more of a pull together of my examples with hidden meanings.. like the mental health or the domestic abuse etc......
I liked looking at Catlin Steele's photographs and how her images on internet safety etc wasn't giving a direct idea or meaning to the actual point she was trying to get across.. An indirect approach...

mmmmmmm what to do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment