Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 April 2016

Ansel Adams (P) Fecking Awesome

Fecking Awesome


like this......close ups of nature is something that grabs me
Image result for ansel adams photography Image result for ansel adams photography Image result for ansel adams tree reflection Image result for ansel adams tree reflection
 


 adams



I need to learn more about this artist, for me the images and photos  I've seen grabbed my attention.

The style, set up and use of the camera is what I feel photography is all about. Without reading or looking at his website, this very moment I'm taking in! This guy has it.....Whatever it is He for me brings it..........Playful, style, beauty, life, colour,  TexTure, simplicity, fun and quirkiness.....

I will research him more in depth but for now, when I think of photography it will be him and bailey that stand out......

I will definitely spend more time on this artist again on this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment