Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 June 2018

Got the slug bug

My paint and folded fabric has turned out better than expected. :) see 1st photo...


The satin one not so good. 


Canvas one is interesting also


Using the idea of painting on tissue paper I stuck down and painted some.  Again if I sew on the top of it I feel it will give me a pattern and texture I've been trying to create. I enjoy the fact all this came from the natural pattern of a brown slug. 




Next I had a few ideas on the go and really did just play around with fabric, paint and tissue paper... not forgetting my handy good old pva..  




I could see the above print as bein many things.. wallpaper, curtains maybe even carpets or lino..  



Sticking fabric with pva onto canvas and ruffling it up








Next I'm going to sew a pattern onto the fabric and see what effect it produces.. 











I was thinking more of a wallpaper fabric and curtains... u you can see how different designs can quickly become something else..





No comments:

Post a Comment