Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 April 2018

Skull and blue bottle test.. (1) final project


Firstly I used filler to outline the shape and high/lower pieces of the skull.. I struggle to add depth and 3d shape to my drawing or paintings and wondered if this would help. Another thing I seem to have noticed is the angle of the final image always seems to slant slightly left that straight. not so much on these works but in past works 



Next I made a view finder thing and really did try and draw the skull as good as possible.




With this done I began to paint. I felt I was just laying up paint over paint and this is something I do a lot. 





Some bits were really working well and I began to seee how the shadows are cast and how the eye works. Overall still not right but it was a starting point.



The bottle one was a total fail from the start, not happy and gave up. By this point I had spend most of my day painting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment