Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 June 2016

portfolio 16

Portfolio

port·fo·li·o

1. A portable case for holding material, such as loose papers, photographs, or drawings.

2. A collection of works or documents that are representative of a person's skills and accomplishments: a photographer's portfolio; an artist's portfolio of drawings.

me thinking of texture for border reivers


This I started as I wanted to look at another way to deceive.. By trying to copy the reeds from my haining visit and some long grasses! 
















This I think is it.... A year passed and my portfolio done. While I've still to complete the set up of the folder...It will contain these! For a year of learning I feel a mix of mediums was important. This is I feel showing the path and progression I have tried to take throughout the year.

Colour I wanted to add as I feel this adds to the learning and excitement that has flowed during this course. The darker muted grey and blue tones of the paper work well. The burgundy gives a sense of strength and allure (fitting for the women's curvy outline which if honest hadn't noticed till now). The orange brings freshness in contrast with these along with the white.

Overall I'm happy and cant wait to compare this portfolio with the next years one.

No comments:

Post a Comment